Did you know that...
- Some of the voice actors from previous games were replaced with new ones for PaRappa 2? The most well known case is with Katy, but Sunny's voice actress was changed, too.
- There's a rare development and press kit made for E3's showcase of PaRappa 2 which includes some of the tracks from the game as well as concept art. However, it is very hard to find, and it hasn't been dumped yet either.
- In Japan there was a colalboration between PlayStation and McDonald's in the year 2001, which had happy meal toys, a trading card game and its own marketing campaign - as well as a "Happy Disc", which contained demos for both PaRappa 2 and the Ape Escape spin-off Piposaru 2001.
- The Happy Disc PaRappa 2 demo has quite a few changes from the original - namely the use of older assets for the scoring meters, as well as product placement for McDonald's through Beard Burgers.
- The Mexican magazine Atomix's 28th issue has PaRappa 2 as the cover game of the magazine, with a brand new illustration by Rodney Alan Greenblat in which Colonel Noodle kicks PaRappa, who is holding a bowl of noodles. Papa PaRappa, Sunny Funny and Chop Chop Master Onion are also present.
- There was a study in which PaRappa 2 was used in order to study how playing video games could affect the acqusition of foreign languages, in this case English learning for Japanese people. You can read it here.